If I had known then, what I know now
I never would have done what I did. We
all know hindsight is 20/20. but we never get
that benefit until it is to late.
If I had known then, what I know now I would
have steered clear even though my heart said no.
I tell this now cause full of regret, sorrow and pain.
It has been twenty some years and the last 10yrs. have been
the hardest.
I should have lived the Life that I dreamd about way back
when. Instead I'm not I want to be loved, cherished and believed in
So if I had known then what I know now I would have done what I did.
The only thing that I would not change is the fact I have 4 beautiful children.
There hast to be something godly about that some where.
No comments:
Post a Comment